What cars were involved?
58 between Norton and Coeburn is closed. Supposedly a bad one between Tacoma and Norton. Traffic being routed up Tacoma mountain.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
What cars were involved?
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
had it cleaned up i guess when i came through
what happened?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
was bad enough to involve medflight apparently.
I spoke to folks that got caught up in the aftermath but no one who knows what happened.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I heard that the vehicle landed on its top blocking both lanes of traffic towards Coeburn. One fatality.
I heard the same. One fatality. It happened near the blue tube.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was bad enough to involve medflight apparently. </div></div>
I do know that one person was killed but I dont know if anymore people where involved, but our protocol is that if someone else was killed in a MVA that the other people that were involved have to be airlifted to the nearest level 1 trauma center for evaluation, even if they are not hurt. Plus EMS couldve called WINGS and MedFlight in even before they got on scene. I believe that the person was dead on scene.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks